Terms and Conditions
The Client: The recipient of the service and name listed on the booking form.
Makeup Artist: Francine Ray Makeup
The Agreement: The contract that exists between the client and Francine Ray Makeup for the agreed fee.
The fee: The amount payable by the client to the makeup artist for the services listed above
The event: Relates in principal to the date whereby the event or the wedding takes place. The party: Additional members of the bridal party or any other persons needing makeup on the day.
2. Securing the booking of the event: The booking of the event is only reserved once the client has paid the non-refundable deposit of £50 to the makeup artist. Arranging a trial does not reserve the makeup artist’s services for the event.
3. Payment: Payments can be made in cash or via bank transfer. Cheques will not be accepted. The non-refundable deposit of £50 paid by the client is taken off the fee. The trial is paid for at the time of trial. The fee is to be paid in full by the client 7 working Days (1) before the event unless otherwise agreed with Francine Ray Makeup. Failure to pay the fee within the stated time will result in the event being released.
4. Responsibility of the client: The client shall inform the makeup artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The makeup artist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any known condition. The makeup artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members the party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
5. Cancellations: Weddings must be cancelled in writing 4 months before the event. If booked later than 4 months 6 weeks notice is required to otherwise the client is liable to the full amount as was to be carried out in services by the artist.
A £50 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled later than 4 weeks including but not limited to the full amount contracted to the artist in services and any travel and call out charges. The makeup artist will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until the point of cancellation, however, the client will not be liable for any further payments as long as appropriate notice is given. The client can cancel a trial at any point however a trial cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for at the agreed rate. Cancellations by the makeup artist due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems affecting the makeup artists performance of their obligations where no other suitable alternative can be arranged, a full refund of the Deposit will be given to the client. No further compensation will be offered. If the booking is directly affected by circumstance beyond the control of the makeup artist including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, where possible the makeup artist will endeavour to rectify such situations however no compensation will be offered on the makeup artist part. It is strongly advised you take out wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
6. Gift Cards/ Vouchers: All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue. Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift Cards/ Certificates are non-refundable. Gift Cards/ Certificates are non-transferable.
Photography: The client agrees that the makeup artist may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the makeup artists website and social media pages. Travel Expenses: The client will cover any necessary travel expenses of the makeup artist as agreed at time of booking.
Appointments must be arranged at a time convenient for the makeup artist and are held in premises. Otherwise, a call out charge will be applied.
By financially securing your deposit you accept these terms of the contract.